• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Radicals

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

rigdvr

Not Available in Stores
May 28, 2002
Anyone out there know why they quit making the sporasub radicals? I was actually fond of them. Does anyone know of any stores or dealers that might have a couple of pairs left and wants to get rid of them?

if you don't mind ordering from sweden, you can find a pair at onebreath.nu

they should be around $130 or something, I don't know the exact transfer from swedish crowns to american dollars, but around there I think. Plus shipping too of course. But you'd better email the owner (gunnar nordstrom), as I am not sure if he has expericene with international orders. his email is gunnar@onebreath.nu

hope this helps!

Thanks...now I just need a translator to interpret the email he sent back to me!:head :head

Rig,

You should email this way if he doesn't really speak English....
( I assume Radicals is a fin ..... )

Hello Mr Gunnar,

Sporasab Radical = US$ ??? + UPS/Federal Express to USA

Sporasub Radicals = US$ 100 :eek:
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 110 ;)
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 120:p
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 125:D
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 130:confused:
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 135:waterwork
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 140:rcard
Sporasub Radicals = US$ 145 :blackeye
Sporasub Radicals = US$150:martial

I think he will understand the sign language.

Ha ha ha - IYA

dont worry

the first email he sends is just an automatic reply saying that he received yours. don't worry, he should reply in person to you, and in english. if not, post his reply here on the site, and I'll translate it for you (yes, I'm native swedish).

Iya....you're always so helpful!:t Thanks kirehe(serious to you!)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT