• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Railguns, realguns, band guns, I have used them all

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:martial
Hello, good board to come and check out what is going on around the world in spearfishing. I hunt off my washington state coast for lingcod and most rock fish, also gather rock scallops. My family and I love seafood and we use all we get. I have been using Nemrod spearguns for sometime, got my first one 1972 which is still in good working order, I have Galeon's, Clipper's, Mariner 2's, a Corsario and Comando. I like and use them all.

Many thanks for that Info. So I was wrong with 150 psi :). 25 bar that sounds good for me. I pressure up the gun with a modifyed scuba regulator to 25 bar and that works well. I redesigned the air release valve to a "normal" scuba dive inflator valve and now I'm able to pump air under water in to the gun with a inflator hose connected to my modified regulator and a separate 1 liter (150 bar) bottle because the seals are not the best :) for a longer time.

again thanks for help and nice day to US.

cin

Hi
After 10 years, my boy is old and keen enough to come shoot a fish with me. I looked out my trusty Nemrod Clipper (Mini....a mate ran off with my true trusty). However, I lost the maintenance details and wondered if anyone has a link re oiling, releasing and pumping air and other stuff, rather than me rely on memory of when I followed my dear old friend and dive leader's guidance!

Thanks|!

I have a manual on the clippers, and a pressure gauge,a couple of different size guns if any one wants it all. Cheers.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT