• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Railguns, realguns, band guns, I have used them all

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:martial

Many thanks for that Info. So I was wrong with 150 psi . 25 bar that sounds good for me. I pressure up the gun with a modifyed scuba regulator to 25 bar and that works well. I redesigned the air release valve to a "normal" scuba dive inflator valve and now I'm able to pump air under water in to the gun with a inflator hose connected to my modified regulator and a separate 1 liter (150 bar) bottle because the seals are not the best for a longer time.

again thanks for help and nice day to US.

cin

Hi
After 10 years, my boy is old and keen enough to come shoot a fish with me. I looked out my trusty Nemrod Clipper (Mini....a mate ran off with my true trusty). However, I lost the maintenance details and wondered if anyone has a link re oiling, releasing and pumping air and other stuff, rather than me rely on memory of when I followed my dear old friend and dive leader's guidance!

Thanks|!

I have a manual on the clippers, and a pressure gauge,a couple of different size guns if any one wants it all. Cheers.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…