• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Re: Eric

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Peter

Apr 23, 2002
Eric: I think you've bought a Finis monofin... Just for information,
Finis has boughts our blades. If they're similar, it doesn't surprise me. :)
The only difference in shoes. I don't see difference in the quality anyway.
thin_air: welcome!! (647) 226 8585
Cragrat, you can see the list of reviews here: www.finswimming.ca then just go to reviews. We export our monofins into more then 20 counties. There are some of reviews, you can mail to the authors:

I must tell you how pleased we are with the monofins. Their stability, action and fit are superb! Off the record better than the Eric Breier I had used and better than all other Russian fins that I have tried and the Water Way fins are much better than anything produced elsewhere. Many Regards and the Best of Luck Aharon and Maria -Teresa Solomons APNEA ACADEMY Masters Instructor trainers. Israel / U.K

Here my results, I have had with Water Way monofins. - 2 Gold Medal - Long distance in World Championship in 1999 ( San Andres. Colombia) -1 Gold Medal CMAS Cup Long Distance, Euro cup for club in 1999 ( Ravenna, Italy) - 1 Gold medal. CMAS Cuo Swimming pool, Euro cup for club in 2000 (Chalon, France) - 20 Gold medallist Italian championships ( swimming pool and long distance) - 2 Silver Medal at Long Distance, Europe championship in 2000 (Tula, Russian) - 5 Position Swimming pool Europe championship in 1999 ( Athens, Greece) - 5 Position swimming pool , World championships 800m in 1998 (Cali, Colombia) Fabio PicchiI swim with your monofin Model 2 medium and I win two silver medals in 50 AP and 50 SF. In March and October I swim 6000 m with the same monofin, 3rd and 2nd place, respectively. In general I am the most complete finswimmer in my country, because in all the year i win medals in all distances: 50, 100, 400, 800 and 6000 meters swimming with a Waterway Monofin. Miguel A. Cedeco O. Club CASA-UCV Caracas, Venezuela

I want to thank you very much because in the last Indoor Italian Championship, in Rome, I arrived in the second place with a Water Way fin ( Model 2 Sprint ). I hope in the future to continue this collaboration with Water Way. Paolo MusolesiHere my results, I have had with Water Way monofins. - 2 Gold Medal - Long distance in World Championship in 1999 ( San Andres. Colombia) -1 Gold Medal CMAS Cup Long Distance, Euro cup for club in 1999 ( Ravenna, Italy) - 1 Gold medal. CMAS Cuo Swimming pool, Euro cup for club in 2000 (Chalon, France) - 20 Gold medallist Italian championships ( swimming pool and long distance) - 2 Silver Medal at Long Distance, Europe championship in 2000 (Tula, Russian) - 5 Position Swimming pool Europe championship in 1999 ( Athens, Greece) - 5 Position swimming pool , World championships 800m in 1998 (Cali, Colombia).Fabio PicchiTop swimmers in Australia are using the Dozo now for training in the Olympics. Henk Greupink New Zealand

You've done a great success in monofin business. Byungdoo LEE Korea Underwater Association

There was a TV program where Japanese TV stars competed Jan Thorpe wearing Waterway's monofins. Ian Thorpe competed with the Japanese team for 400m in the program. Japanese team consisted of Ms. Kyoko Iwasaki, the gold medallist in Barcelona Olympics, Japan women's national team, who won bronze medal in Sydney and 4 famous actors in Japan who are not swimmers. These four actors wore monofins. It was broadcast nationwide and earned the top TV rating. It had enormous promotional effect. After the program, we received many enquiries and now there is only a small number of monofins left in our stock. Water Way monofins are the most popular ones. Shunji Yoshizawa Japan Underwater Sports Federation

I received my monofin-bag and front-snorkel the other day. They are both very good quality, and a much better price than I have seen from the Finis retail sites online.
Thanks Peter, for excellent service and an excellent product!
Sincerely,
Erik Young

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT