• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Reminder: "Berlin Masters Cup 2009" 21.2.2009

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
No, Igor. Next year we are actually trying to make it a three discipline thing...

It is not quite sure whether we make it a two or one day competition but as we have the wall to put up in the middle there will be a 25m lane for no-fins.

With two days, you mean Saturday and Sunday?

In case you're also taking Sunday, in the morning would be best for many who come from far away and want to catch a train at 12:30.

What schedules are you considering.

Is it the German Championship?

I hope Wolle isn't ill this time and does a great static satisfying his own high standards :)

Kars

Hi!

It is very likely that you will find me in the start list since I like your competition. However I find it hard/impossible to participate during two days since I have to travel from the end of the world and will need two whole days of traveling. But as long as i get the STA and DYN I´m happy. I do not think anyone wants to see me do my terrible underwater clownery without fins anyway...

Sound interesting. I hope DNF will be at the deeper part of the pool.

Good training and more - 5 weeks before:)

Apnoe -Tauchtrainingsmeeting Greene
News

> Let see you Berlin!

Did you manage to make it a twoday-competition? Where can one register, pay etc. and who has registered so far?

It's a one day " a little bit other" competition!
Register > apnea@hallenbad-greene.de
Pay > on the competitionday
Next Airport > Hannover > trainstation Kreiensen (80km) >Greene 3km

More Information:
> deeperblue forum:
Apnoe Trainingsmeeting Greene

can we get more info? it is not at the normal venue in Berlin? will there be accomodation? etc etc?

please send info since we are quite some people interested in the Berlin cup, if it is in Berlin.....

Hartmut, I think Bjarte is refering to the Berlin Masters Cup. Not the Apnoe Trainingsmeeting.

We have not finalized the scheduel yet. That is also why the registration is not up yet. But I am working on it. Stay tuned for mor info in a short while...

can we get more info? it is not at the normal venue in Berlin? will there be accomodation? etc etc?

please send info since we are quite some people interested in the Berlin cup, if it is in Berlin.....

Kasper, it is the same venue as usual. We just try to do something special this year and that takes more planning and time. So dont worry.

The accomodation is, as usual, possible at the club house.

Hi Martin How's the schedule coming along?
On which days are you planning the comp to be held, Fri - Sat, or Sat - Sunday? I understand from some divers that that they would rather have 1 maximum performance a day, but that would be more expensive too I think.

In order to buy train tickets cheaply it would be nice to have the dates early :)

Thank you for organising!

Kars

Hi there... you restless email writers...

here is the link to the registration form: Ausschreibung zur 3. Deutsche Hallenmeisterschaft im Zeit- und Streckentauchen 2008 / 10. Berlin Indoor Master Cup 2008 am 23. Februar 2008

There is a link to the ENGLISH version. I'm only saying this because some people managed to not find it although it is the first thing on the page.

Unfortunally we had to drop the DNF for this time. It dose not fit into the scheduel no matter how you'd turn it. But we will be working on a solution for the next year.

Participants are limited to 40 and according to the number of emails that arrived in my inbox latelly this will be full very soon. So be quick and get a seat and allways remember to send the money too!!!

Best
Martin

Hi Martin, Nice job you're doing!

I'm sorry to say that due to economics, and I'm not allowed to print money, I cannot come to this great and warm event I love so much.

Everybody have great fun in Berlin!

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars

Eivind Kristoffersen? A new Norwegian? I must admit that his name "Kristoffersen" was abit suspicious:) Any possible relation to Elisabeth??

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT