• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

restaurant in "The Big Blue"

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I just saw the movie the other day, for the first time actually:eek:

It is simply the best. And I too wondered where these spots are. I would like to know where that cliffside with the white building/castle is, when they competed from the boat.

Well good luck on finding it.

Hi Jeff and Seal,

I am not quite sure if that restaurant still exist, however if you give me some time, I can try if I find the location some of my literature about The Big Blue.
By the way, most of the locations (and most of the Story!) is found and written by Luc Besson. Enzo Maiorca and Jacques Mayol never grew up together in Greece, for example. True, for a change, is the fact that Jacques Mayol did some scietific diving in Peru.

When I am not mistaken, the "castle" you refer to is the monastry of Amorgos. In one of the original movie scenario's, Jacques and Johanna would visit the monastry and would hear a bit about its past.

If you have more questions about The Big Blue, you could send them to zuurstofkoffer@hotmail.com. With that I would avoid any 'spoilers' and I can use them to prepare a "FAQ" about the Big Blue, on my site wich will come online around the Cyprus competition.

Kind Regards,

Rik

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT