• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Rob Allen Sutu 80 Carbon Rail Speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Goingtothecoast

Jan 28, 2010
Rob Allen Sutu 80 Carbon Railgun, I brought this about a month ago and used it once, its an excellent gun but I have decided I have too many spearguns and need to raise funds for other interests.
It comes ready to use with a set of 16mm and spare 20mm Rob Allen bands a Rob Allen spear with downward facing flopper and, shark clip on handle.
Its very light and accurate, asking for £150 no offers as its still as new
Thanks.

Hi Buddy - can you post some pics up or send me a PM?

Hi bud here you go
the spare 20mm bands are not shown but I do have them

Attachments

• 2011-08-09 16.35.41[1].jpg
    2011-08-09 16.35.41[1].jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 189
Thanks mate - I'm really looking for something a bit smaller but I'll keep it in mind! :)

Bro, it would be pretty easy to mod most cylindrical Euroguns by simply removing the muzzle, cutting down the barrel & re fitting the muzzle.

Reactions: Broseidon
Sweet model & size for UK - probably ideal for Devon & Cornwall (for Dorset I'd go for a 70). Haven't seen that model before, is that a single rubber open/closed muzzle?

Oooooo! I would LOVE a 70!!!! Shame they don't make one :(

Maybe I need to invest in a Foxfish special!

If it were a foxfish special then I would move the handle forward rather than cut off the end!
Honestly Bro you could mod a basic 75 (90) alloy round barrel gun in 15 mins.
You would need to make up a new band & retie the running line so perhaps a few more mins work but the problems with any non standard gun will be balance.
Most 75s already have poor balance & are muzzle heavy (in fact half the production guns for sale are like this) so you would ideally need to shorten the spear too.
I have several 75s in my shed if you want a particular length then I can mod it for you but I think the P&P might be tricky from Guernsey?
Have you considered a 70 or 80 airgun - dont forget airguns are measured at overall length so an 80 will be about 72cm band gun length.
I cant remember why you want a short gun but a short air gun is a very easy gun to use & handle especially in holes as you dont have bands flying around you face in confined spaces!

Sweet model & size for UK - probably ideal for Devon & Cornwall (for Dorset I'd go for a 70). Haven't seen that model before, is that a single rubber open/closed muzzle?

Its a single rubber closed muzzle Mr x, but you can add an extra rubber if you want to.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT