• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

saltfree open not until 2006

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that due to pressures of work and the fact that I will be abroad quite a bit in the next few months, I have decided to make the SaltFree Open a biennial event to tie in with the years we need to select a UK team. This means that the next SaltFree Open will not be until 2006.

I apologise to those of you who were looking forward to coming this year but it really was a huge amount of work and stress and I simply don't have the time and energy to devote to it to do it justice this year.

Instead SaltFree's focus for this year will be developing our freedive training. I am also hoping to run at least one foreign and one UK freedive expedition and Laura and I are thinking about a smaller event later in the summer. We will continue to dive at least once a month and more often in the warmer months and pool sessions in Bristol continue every Tuesday evening. Details are on www.saltfreeopen.com as they happen.

Thanks for your support

Sam

sorry Donna - I know you had plans to come - come anyway and just dive with us - or come to the Nice comp instead.

S
x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT