• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Salvimar Maxale Mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jan 19, 2016
Just an advice for you guys. I bought this mask thinking that it looks really cool and made out of soft pliable silicone...price was right too...

However I cannot reccomend it for a few reasons:

1) It fogs easily (lighter & toothpaste method both carried out with little success)
2) It sits too close to the face/eyes, which though increases field of vision, exacerbates the fogging problem from face heat
3) It does not seal very well unless fit very loosely and is seated perfectly

I have/had many masks Omer/Technisub/Sporasub/Cressi etc...all performed better. Just a heads up.

Reactions: Danny.c
I would love to openly brand bash on these forums but I hold my tongue because I realize its such a small industry.I really want to say what I think about a few items and brands but I just can't.
Maybe Brands should secretly pay us members to talk up there products ;)
God my Omer sting ray foot pockets felt comfortable this morning after I put on my warm RA wetsuit,looking through my very clear Technisub micro mask ,those fish were going no were with my accurate Aimrite 90cm , the primeline rubber turned that gun into a laser.:whistle:
Now pay UP:greedy::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Etienne Spiteri
Well since some brands openly promote their products in threads where topic isnt even about what brand they should buy i would say that wouldnt be impossible, atleast not people getting discounts from goodtalking a certain product all the time.

Reactions: Danny.c
Well as long as they have confidence in a said Brand and add an element of constructiveness to there post and not try to be forceful ,I don't see any problem with that.Its good place to advertise your products for free,Its a good thing really.
Now I will be back soon ,Just going for a run in my new Nike air cross trainers with matching socks,all on sale at the moment.:punch:

Reactions: Okis
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT