• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

San Fransico

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

defofthecrown

Morone saxatilis
Mar 8, 2003
Alright, the 3-day 2,900 mile migration from South Carolina to Cali. is complete. I'm in Marin county and could probably hit a 9 iron on a windy day off San quentin prison. Anyway I'm looking for any info on good dive shops, dive locations, clubs, and buddies. Please just throw any info out there. Haven't been ab diving in over a year so looking forward to getting wet. Rock fish open?

Chris!I can't believe no one has responded .2'900 is quite a hike.Me and my girlfriend drove from Escondido Ca. to Jacksonville FL in 3
days(thank god for holiday inn).To bad we didn't get to do some spearing before you left but the water is still crappy.Maybe you might make some east coast trips or vise versa next year.There's
got to be someone in that area that can show you the heavy spots for spearing and ab diving .Well good luck with the move and send us some updates on the spearing situation.

Albert

yeah the vis. has been ruined for a month everywhere on the Atlantic. Ended up missing the trip w/ John b/c the boat was full. I knew there would be a cancellation from that group but hit the road any way. Guess I'll just have to wait for my Wahoo.

I didn't know you moved from Cali. Doesn't your mom live on the gulf coast? ~Pensacola? Those boys in SC are just starting to get there act together w/ boats and such. Keep in touch with them and you might find some blue water for tht Ti gun.

Going Ab diving this weekend with an old friend and hopefully next weekend w/ Fuzz.

Hey even though I got a hold of you, might as well post here so you don't feel lonely! ;)

Damn, the waves look big this weekend! :(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT