• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saronic Island

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

zanna

Apr 20, 2017
Hallo everybody, mi name is Andreas and I'm writing from Italy. I have been doing spearfishing for more than 15 years.Now I'm 39 years old.
My favourit place to fish in Italy is on the north, in the liguria see, where when the conditions are good it is still possible to catch some good fish. If someone needs some information about holidays in Italy, I will be very happy in helping if it is possible.
For this summer I've planned a holiday in the saronic gulf. I will be there for a week with my family on a sailboat that we will rent in Athens. I would be very grateful if someone could give me some advices about these places, obviusly with particular attention to the places to visit in wich there are more possibilities for fishing underwater.
Thanks in advance for every help and hope to hear from you soon.
Andrea

Hallo everybody, mi name is Andreas and I'm writing from Italy. I have been doing spearfishing for more than 15 years.Now I'm 39 years old.
My favourit place to fish in Italy is on the north, in the liguria see, where when the conditions are good it is still possible to catch some good fish. If someone needs some information about holidays in Italy, I will be very happy in helping if it is possible.
For this summer I've planned a holiday in the saronic gulf. I will be there for a week with my family on a sailboat that we will rent in Athens. I would be very grateful if someone could give me some advices about these places, obviusly with particular attention to the places to visit in wich there are more possibilities for fishing underwater.
Thanks in advance for every help and hope to hear from you soon.
Andrea

Hello Andrea,

How did your trip go? is there any places you would recommend as must see for someone currently planning a trip? spearfishing is the main purpose of my trip.

Thanks,
Edgar

Hi Edgar,
actually I didn't take any spearguns with my, so I only made some snorkeling.
I saw some good rocks beetwen Poros and Aegina, in the middel of the See. I think this is one of the best places I saw. In general don't expect a lot of fish, but the situation was better than I expected, so I think you can have some fun.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT