• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saturday?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bgill

BANNED
BANNED
Jun 14, 2006
Saturday I'm going divin' ...Just don't know where yet...Lake Geneva, The Outlet, Mendota, Monona, Golden...Big Cedar?

The Perch season don't open up until June 16th on Lake Michigan...Otherwise I'd go there.

Anyone wanna go somewhere to KILL FISH?! I'm game....Just don't wanna drive more than 1.5 hours!

Message me or post!

Dont think i can do saturday but i can do monday or tuesday as i dont go into work intill 6:00 pm so that gives me all day to go kill some fish

Tell your Bro to get that guy's number who lives BY the "Outlet"... It would be nice to know WHEN it is pumping...I would hate to drive up there and it's OFF...

Off = No fish there.

I think I'm headin' to Golden in the Morning - Or I might go BACK to Lake Geneva again...Was there today for about two hours after work...Got me 3 more Crappies!!! None were "contest" fish though - Only 11 and 12 inchers - I don't like to take 'em if they're not atleast 12" - But they looked bigger in Lake Geneva's clear water's...Went in by "Library Park"...Got my Crappies in about 12 feet of water hanging out at the tops of green weeds. Saw no other shootable fish...

Here's a pic!

Last edited:
well see at the outlet there are still fish there even if the pipe is off thats why i like going there

Headin' out to Golden....Will report back later...There is a 16" Crappie waiting there for me...And a 45 pound Carp and a 12" Bluegill !!!! rofl

Probably not, but I'll try anyways! :inlove

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT