• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Scheduled Chats

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

When is it convenient for you to chat?

• 1:00-3:00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3:00-6:00

• 6:00-9:00

• 9:00-12:00

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 12:00-15:00

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 15:00-18:00

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 18:00-21:00

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 21:00-24:00

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Mr Black

Aug 12, 2002
I would like to know the 3 most convenient times during the day in which to hold scheduled chats. This way people will know when other people are online and chatting. If you're not a member and interested go to http://groups.msn.com/freedivers and check it out! Please answer this poll. ALL TIMES ARE GMT

Cheers,

Tyler

Last edited:
Hi mister Black, your idea is good, but as most of us... I think are useing MSN Messenger there is really no need to go anywhere else to chat..

I know

I'm aware. Messenger is pretty much all I use. If it were any work to manage the group I'd scrap the idea like that! I'm just offering an alternative. If it was much I'm sure that everyone doesn't have everyone on their contact list so this is a way to meet up with new people. I know that it won't be for everyone and it will in no way replace Messenger, but it's there for people who want it.

Cheers,

Tyler

ps: someone is interested, we have 15+ members already.

Reactions: Pekka
I am sorry Tyler I didn't mean to say that your idea is no-good..
there is a thread.. in which people haev posted their MSN contacts..
I just couldn't find it now... oh well there is one..
:confused:

I'm in no way offended, and I had no idea that there was a thread where people posted thier contacts. Thanx for the tip. I'll check it out. :)

Cheers,

Tyler

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT