• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Scotland UK (Hunter Pro Vision 1100) advice please

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Brochman

Jul 16, 2016
Hi to all i hope everyone is enjoying getting out into the Deep Blue and putting in a lot of diving hours at this time of year. I dive in the north sea and have been diving from the age of 13 in wet suits and currently have a 5mm Oceanic Shadow Titanium semi-dry which is an improvement on the standard wet suit but since i have moved and live on an outer Island i can access the sea very easily so i started to dive more and think about winter diving (when the weather is good ) which took me on to thinking about getting a dry suit and which type Trilaminate, crushed neoprene etc etc and i opted for the Trilaminate as it suits my needs better.
I have come across a Hunter Pro Vision 1100 and was wondering if any one has had any experience with them.
Thanks

Welcome Brochman. What sort of diving do have in mind? e.g. SCUBA, freediving, spearfishing?

Welcome Brochman. What sort of diving do have in mind? e.g. SCUBA,
Hi Mr X thanks for the welcome. I am going to be freediving/spearfishing i just bought a Picasso Asegai 75cm as my first spear gun off Fleebay for £30 and it just needs a new sling from what i can see. I hope to dive in a Hunter pro- vision 1100 dry suit shortly which is non compressable but currently use a Oceanic Shadow titanium 5mm with 5mm shorty (10mm overall). Hollis M1 mask and Scubapro Jet fins but i am obtaining some Sporasub Dessault fins shortly also. I need to go around the island and find the best beaches to dive from which have the best game in the new area which i have moved to so a bit of exploring at different tides and at different times of the day as no one here dives as the inhabitants are mainly of a older population so no local knowledge to be had really. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks i thought it would un quote it automatically but found out it didn't

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT