• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Scuba Diving Gear for Sale - UAE (ideal for technical diving)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
4 x Apeks Pressure Gauge and Housing - 450 bar contents gauge with a solid brass body mounted in our tough rubber streamlined housing with First stage, balanced diaphragm designed first stage. Dry sealed system with swivel turret. 2500l/min. High quality hose. 4 LP, ideal for Deco Bottles

2 x Apeks Pressure Gauge with Regular Hose - Pressure Gauge with regular (32") hose. Ideal for twinset pressure gauges.

2 x ATX100 regulator and octopus, UWATEC 3in1 console – Pressure, Depth, Temperature and Compass.

Apeks Pressure Gauge with Regular Hose - Pressure Gauge with regular (32") hose. Ideal for twinset pressure gauges. (included above)

2 x Steel Tanks 12” fully tested in 2007 and new valves
2 x Steel Tanks 10” fully tested in 2007.
2 x Stainless Steel Twin Bands
2 x Uwatec Digital Depth Gauge / Dive Timer
4 x Buddy Self-Sealing Surface Marker Buoy.
1 x VR3 (price 5,000 AED)
1 x 40 lbs ( ca. 18,1 kg ) Explorer Wing - Halcyon
1 x Aluminum backplate
2 x classic Scuba Pro R285

Contact island_sands by PM and I'll give you the details of the person who is selling. Only genuinely interested parties please.

If I may Hijack this thread for a second babe :inlove

I have for sale;

1x Sartek 18Watt HID canister light (4.5amp/hr) with EKPP cave reflector. It comes with a new chord and e/o underwater connectors- USD$800
1x WHITES Membrane drysuit, size XL with 10.5 boots. Comes with relatively new seals, bag and inflation hose.I have glued on a bellows pocket on the right thigh. USD$ 500
1x Amphibico Dive Buddy TRV-19camera housing with video camera ( DCR TRV-19) USD$ 1500

I will include half the shipping. Email me for more details and pics.

A

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT