• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

SCUBA Instructors in Hurghada

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dolphindiver

Living the dream
Feb 16, 2007
Hi

I am trying to get together details of freelance dive instructors in Hurghada for work over this year.

I am opening a new Dive Centre associated with an existing Dive Safari business. We offer a full range of PADI and NAUI courses and hope to expand to cover BSAC too.

We need people to be flexible with languages and really need people who can speak English and one other:
German
Dutch
Italian
Russian
Any other Eastern European languages
Arabic is also useful

These are the languages we find most in demand but very happy to hear from others and we can keep your details on our books.

The Dive Centre is based at a brand new 900 bed hotel in North Hurghada and opens for business at the end of March.

We love diving and the region and are looking for people who have the enthusiasm and love of this amazing sport and location and want to pass that on to novice and experienced divers alike.

We play a full and active part in the support of the ecology of the region and will be looking for our team to be equally responsible.

We will be offering some perm positions too with associated benefits but we need at least in the early months the flexibility of freelance instructors.

We are also opening another Dive Centre in Marsa Alarm but that will be much later in the season.

Either reply here or send me a PM if you have any questions or want to be considered.

Tessa
tessa@aquastars-redsea.com

you should really put this ad on the PADI Members Site - would be your best source. There is also a Hurghada based site that carries this kind of information, I can't remember but Sue would tell you

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT