• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Scuba store.com

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dbt1989

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone in the us ordered from them? Are they legit? Are the shipping times accurate? They’ve got some screamer deals on suits.

Reactions: mariusshobo
They are legit. I had more then 5 purchases during the last years from them.
All the products were delivered as ordered.
Delivery time - between 8 and 20 days (I live in Europe). And this COVID situation may increase delivery times.
I had one product (a speargun) with an nonconformity covered by the warranty. I've sent it back and it was refunded.
You can check also:
(same feedback like for scubastore)

They're legit. Expect delays due to COVID-19 though.

Prices in the USA are way crazy. In any European store you'll find better deals.

I am not based in the US but the “shop” is legit but often lists things in stock when they are not and often overly optimistic on the shipping times. Plus they have no clue what they sell and are very hard to get in touch with. That said, the four orders I’ve put in over the years always turned up within three weeks or so. I even ordered a bunch of stuff to be sent to China. Took a bit longer but all worked out in the end.
Only thing is the bad taste left from helping to kill off local shops as scubastore is a huge online warehouse type of deal. I try to offset that with buying from real shops, too. But yeah, their deals are crazy sometimes.

Keep in mind that since they don’t have a US warehouse (I think they’ll ship from Spain) you’ll likely be subject to taxes and custom duties.

Also, before you start browsing and adding stuff to your shopping basket always make sure you have your settings set for the country you’ll actually be shipping to. Scubastore does seem to follow restrictions on various national dealerships so they can’t ship certain brands into certain countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mariusshobo
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT