• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

searching in Santiago, Chile.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

RPGgrenade

Feb 20, 2012
Searching for a teacher of freediving in Santiago, Chile. or a course on freediving, hopefully on the eastern side of the city, possibly near the area of Las Condes or around that general area. I don't have the time to train in the sea yet, nor do i have the methods to do so. i can also only do freediving on either tuesdays, thursdays or saturdays (won't always be available on those days) I might not even find a course at all, i hope that doesn't happen...

the schedules there say that you guy train in apnea courses on mondays and wednesdays... but it also says that classes are on tuesdays and thursdays (which is perfect for me).
however, my mother only agreed to me going once a week =/ i hope that isn't a problem
also my equipment probably isn't standard in any sense of the word.. should i try bringing it anyway? Also when do the classes start? (i couldn't find the answer to these questions on the site)

Last edited:
thanks for the info Azapa, I'm going to see if i go today (march 1st) to ask about the info and stuff.

i Went today and i had a lot of fun! however i tossed your name around a tiny bit to get through faster xD don't hold it against me please =P I'll be going every tuesday only, also i need to get a medical note for the teacher (according to some of the people there) to make sure i'm healthy and fine for apnea training.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT