• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

seatec guns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You cannot substitute into V = ST, I agree. That's because there is no equation V = ST. It is V = S/T. (Velocity is distance divided by time). You appear to be trying to confuse the issue, and the readers.

I need a drink.

Allison, go to any general physics book and you will find V = AT.

Good luck on your new physics career.

Allison, as long as you lot need my help I will give it. I expect the same. However, I will not be told to let the facts slide to fit in with the group, or whatever. There is too much of that here, and clearly motivated by commercial alliances. The false statements that you made, and the resulting big fog which you raised, were probably approved by your associates. I'm referring to Captain Peacock, Mrs Slocum and Cosmo Kramer. I'll be watching them ever more closely.

Originally posted by peskyBore
The false statements that you made, and the resulting big fog which you raised, were probably approved by your associates. I'm referring to Captain Peacock, Mrs Slocum and Cosmo Kramer. I'll be watching them ever more closely.
Now I know where youre from!

Last edited:
That's a pretty good likeness, but only after I've taken a potion. I'm thinking about taking one now but I haven't located any miscreants today so I'll keep my present visage for a while.

Miles is too nice a guy to be me. The other two are, well, not qualified to do what I do. I've hammered them both so one can presume that I'm an equal opportunity type of guy. I've been watching all of them, for years, by the way. I remember when Mark was an idealistic college student. Lately, I've not been pleased. I wonder what happened to him in Italy. Retraints and strobe lights come to mind.

Basically, I'm looking for potential champions and innovators. By nature, these would be young people., men mostly. I am good at picking up clues on these type of individuals.

I once had the benefit of mentors. When I was young I hung out with some of the legends. I respected them. Moreover, I had connections with some of the most influential younger generation of the time, my generation. At that point in time, these older men were at odds with some of the young turks of southern California and vice versa. I arranged a meeting of reconciliation which eventually benefited us all. Once the ice was broken and the turks realized how much knowledge these old men had my work was nearly done. From that time, the younger fellows began to consult regularly with our veterans, and eventually commissioned them to do all kinds of work The older generation regularly received gifts of fresh filets and all the boat rides that they could handle, plus a lot of cash. Why boat rides? They still were spearos after all.. Over time, it culminated in two of the old guard being featured in Blue Water Hunter, honored veterans, and once again, widely known and respected. Before any of that, I was consulted by telephone, and recommended that the film go ahead, if possible. At that time, everybody was suspicious of the producer's motives. My contact in CA gave the green light and introductions were made.

Now, I am one of the old generation, incognito and not well known. The advent of the internet has raised the possiblility that I can pass on some of the knowledge given to me, to give something back. However, there is no intermediary to introduce me. I have buned too many bridges, mostly through neglect and semi retirement after a severe case of the bends. I am back in action now. Still, I have no desire to become widely known or anything of the sort. My motive, as I said, is to locate promising individuals, find out what the younger generation are doing, and why, and to provide whatever advice may be appropriate as it relates to proven technology and techniques. Also, to pass on stories of my interesting life and that of others. Some of this technology comes under the category of 'secrets of the dead' and I believe that this should not be lost.

If you need an interpreter, I'm willing to give it a shot :confused:

Originally posted by peskydor
That's a pretty good likeness, but only after I've taken a potion. I'm thinking about taking one now but I haven't located any miscreants today so I'll keep my present visage for a while.

Miles is too nice a guy to be me. The other two are, well, not qualified to do what I do. I've hammered them both so one can presume that I'm an equal opportunity type of guy. I've been watching all of them, for years, by the way. I remember when Mark was an idealistic college student. Lately, I've not been pleased. I wonder what happened to him in Italy. Retraints and strobe lights come to mind.

Basically, I'm looking for potential champions and innovators. By nature, these would be young people., men mostly. I am good at picking up clues on these type of individuals.

I once had the benefit of mentors. When I was young I hung out with some of the legends. I respected them. Moreover, I had connections with some of the most influential younger generation of the time, my generation. At that point in time, these older men were at odds with some of the young turks of southern California and vice versa. I arranged a meeting of reconciliation which eventually benefited us all. Once the ice was broken and the turks realized how much knowledge these old men had my work was nearly done. From that time, the younger fellows began to consult regularly with our veterans, and eventually commissioned them to do all kinds of work The older generation regularly received gifts of fresh filets and all the boat rides that they could handle, plus a lot of cash. Why boat rides? They still were spearos after all.. Over time, it culminated in two of the old guard being featured in Blue Water Hunter, honored veterans, and once again, widely known and respected. Before any of that, I was consulted by telephone, and recommended that the film go ahead, if possible. At that time, everybody was suspicious of the producer's motives. My contact in CA gave the green light and introductions were made.

Now, I am one of the old generation, incognito and not well known. The advent of the internet has raised the possiblility that I can pass on some of the knowledge given to me, to give something back. However, there is no intermediary to introduce me. I have buned too many bridges, mostly through neglect and semi retirement after a severe case of the bends. I am back in action now. Still, I have no desire to become widely known or anything of the sort. My motive, as I said, is to locate promising individuals, find out what the younger generation are doing, and why, and to provide whatever advice may be appropriate as it relates to proven technology and techniques. Also, to pass on stories of my interesting life and that of others. Some of this technology comes under the category of 'secrets of the dead' and I believe that this should not be lost.

Originally posted by peskydor
Miles is too nice a guy to be me. The other two are, well, not qualified to do what I do. I've hammered them both so one can presume that I'm an equal opportunity type of guy.
Thats fighting talk, but no ones fighting :hmm The plot thickens!

Reactions: Ben Gowland
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT