• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seatec Wetsuits

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Demir

Feb 4, 2005
I want to buy 5mm wetsuit for spearfishing and I also wondering about the Seatec Wetsuits. Have you got any experience about these wetsuits or Do you recommend something else???

i have 5.5mm seatec suit, its the best suit i ever used in many ways. Can recommend it without hesitation.Really superb suit.

Hovewer i don't know if seatec made those specially for Cyprus dealer or not :hmm

My Friends Murat and Shaneshac, I am very happy to meet you again in this topic. I really like seatec wetsuits but what about their flexibility? Also Murat which model of seatec do you use. And When you look at to the pics which one do you prefer for spearfishing?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 208
Demir,

My suit made of special kind of neoprene, don't know the exact name but its something like superstrech something, and yes its really flexible and soft.It is the first offshell (not tailor made) suit that fits me perfect. It has very special anatomical cut. Camo is looking good too...

Murat you mean that your wetsuit has no seams. Am I wrong? But in Turkey the models of seatec wetsuits that I post the pics of them on this page have seams. What is the name of the model of your seatec wetsuit?

seams? you mean stitch? Yes its stitched nylon outside and glued titanium inside, its 5.5mm don't know the model name but this info should be enough to detect which model of seatec suit it is...

Murat said:
Yes its stitched nylon outside and glued titanium inside

Titanium Suit :hmm

Are you shooting fish or martian invaders rofl rofl rofl

Demir

TopSub SuperCaccia model has soft Yamamoto neopren. Smoothskin outside and open cell inside. Very comfortable and warm. Ive bought the 7mm jacket of the suit for cold water and am thinking of getting the high-waist trousers as well.

Elios also good choice and probably Marea too but prices for Marea are too high in my opinion.

http://www.topsub.it/pesca_apnea/apnea_supercaccia.htm

Attachments

• topsub_supercaccia.jpg
    topsub_supercaccia.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 177
Shane,

I am just trying to be different you know :) :) :)

Actually titanium inside is good protection for Great White teeth, sometimes they like to lick me ;)

Where did you get your seatec suits online? I really like the posidonia and aegean patterns!

Hi Guys,
from where can I get hold of seatec catalog?
It seems that their website is not working properly.
Most important I would like to know if I would fit into one of their wetsuits. (I am a bit broad shoulderd).
Thanks ,
Kenneth

send me a pm with your address and I will put a Seatec catalogue in the post. New Seatec website will be along very soon!
The neoprene in the Seatec suits is very stretchy, and a lot of different sizes of people will fit in the same size suit
cheers
dave
www.spearo.co.uk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT