• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seattle area freediving scene?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Opihipika!
Performance Freediver International will have a beginner Freediver course this summer, probably in August. They don't have it yet on their site, but they should post it soon. Bottomsounders is a great group of spearfishermen and freedivers. And yes - 7mm suit + 5mm socks and 3-5 mm gloves, the water temperature here is between 42-55 F :)

Hi Opihipika!
Performance Freediver International will have a beginner Freediver course this summer, probably in August. They don't have it yet on their site, but they should post it soon. Bottomsounders is a great group of spearfishermen and freedivers. And yes - 7mm suit + 5mm socks and 3-5 mm gloves, the water temperature here is between 42-55 F :)

Cooljazz Will they be holding one in Seattle, I saw that the closest one was Vancouver which is fine, but i never been there! lol hate to get lost in Canada!

Names Chris By the way!

thanks for all your help guys! joining bottomsounders now!!!FTW!!!!

Nice to meet you Chris! :)
Yep, should be in Seattle. They haven't post it on their website yet. I'll send a message to Bottomsounders once I'll know the dates.
Anastasia

My name is Richard and I have been getting more and more interested in freediving. All I do now is scuba, and my only times "freediving" have been chasing squawfish in the Green with a pole spear when I was younger in 8-10ft of water. I just joined bottom sounders too and am looking for people to gain knowledge from! I was real interested in the beginner's course at PFI Vancouver but I will be relocating to Japan for school in August.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT