• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sebak carbon mono

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

CEngelbrecht

Oct 31, 2002
Hello,

I just read about the newest Sebak monofin with Omer footpockets. This one apparently has a carbon blade and costs around 400 Euro.
Anyone have experience with this fin? Is it worth the price?

Chris Engelbrecht, Copenhagen

I've ordered a custom carbon Specialfins mono. Size is 85cm wide by 65cm long with an extra stiff blade, i know, it's gonna be a handfull to use. i'll let you know what it's like when i get it. delphic regards, Noa

Noa

I am to waiting for my custom Specialfins mono.
It is the Colored one but with a stiff blade like carbon.
Lambis

hey Lambis, i'll race you to the bottom with our new fins...just joking. hope you love it, let me know... delphicly, Noa

I have done some testing of prototypes (carbon mono).

The carbon mono is in my opinion very good products.

Most important is for you to know what stiffness you like because Specialfins can make the blades like you want it. The blades have improved much in the last year and are still improving I think.

Try a fin if you have the chance, then you have a reference when you order.

In the end fins must be tested and you won't find the right fin for you if you don't do rigorous testing of different fins, sad but true.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT