• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

second hand fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ratfink

Apr 18, 2000
How much would you pay for a pair of 5 year old Mares Quattro Avantis? bit scuffed etc for normal wear and tear but not damaged. Cost £80 new.

(I want to upgrade to the new Mares volo)

Hey Ratfink,

My scuba friends love them and would hold-out for 50%. The bigger blades are way cool, regretably pricey unless you find a sell-off. Rumour has it a bunch of people may be upgrading their Picasso gear soon. My back-up fins are Jet fins.

Good luck, and safe diving,

Freediver48

cheers freeediver48. Yeah I love them too but now you mentioned backup fins you got me thinking - do I really want to sell them? !!!
cheers
ratfink:duh

5 year old fins - general wear and tear - cost 80 quid new - would consider paying 15 to 20 quid maximum
But that is what i would start at

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT