• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Shalom from Israel

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Colin

Dec 8, 2005
Hi all,Im new here and although I still dive Im an ex spearfisherman,waterpolo&underwater hockey player.My son red has just broken 2 Isralie records 50 meters unassisted & 103 meters freeimerson.
tks Lotta Ill see you&peter in DahabPeter you promiced me a deep dive rember

There you go Sedate , now you can sing along with the words too.

Bang Bang (my baby shot me down).

I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight

CHORUS:
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down.

Seasons came and changed the time
And I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Repeat chorus

Now he's gone, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie.

Repeat chorus

Hello Colin,

Look forward to meeting you when you get to Dahab sometime, hope Red is good. :cool:

Best, Fred

Hi all from Seattle.
I'm new here too. Don't dive much anymore but I can still dig Nancy. Pushing sixty she looks great in boots. Hot!

Nice site - I'll be lurking!

Icarus - PM me if you're still looking for Farallon.

turtle said:
Hello Colin,

Look forward to meeting you when you get to Dahab sometime, hope Red is good. :cool:

Best, Fred
hi fred ill be in dahab was asked to help out in next compbut more importantly i orginised a deep dive cy regards

hi fred ill be in dahab was asked to help out in next compbut more importantly i orginised a deep dive cy regards

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT