• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Signed up for DeeperBlue!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SeaRow

Mar 10, 2015
Hi all!
I finally signed up!
After lurking for a while, took the big step and created a login.
I am in Boston, please let me know if you are interested in buddy diving and training!
Chris

Reactions: John B Griffith Jr
Hi all!
I finally signed up!
After lurking for a while, took the big step and created a login.
I am in Boston, please let me know if you are interested in buddy diving and training!
Chris
Welcome to the Deeper Blue universe! Look forward to seeing pics of your adventures :)

Cool. What are your water temps off of Boston? Much of my diving is in 55-60F water.

Cool. What are your water temps off of Boston? Much of my diving is in 55-60F water.
Very similar. I typically wait until 50 before getting in the water. Around Cape Ann it's typically colder than RI. In August it's close to 70 in RI, but 63 in Mass!
Where do you dive?

Most of my diving is off of Monterey, CA. I've also been out to Catalina Island. Gorgeous location, and the viz is great on a decent day. The kelp forest is quite a site to see.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT