• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sinus problems

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dark&Cold.Diver

Jul 30, 2003
It has occured to me that my sinus isnt like my divingfriends
Always when i dive , im forced to equalize with my back against the bottom and my head towards the surface. In other words i have to do like a situp every time i equalize, it sure looks funny but it is the only thing that works for me.
I have tried alot to go down with my head first, but its impossible to equalize that way but its impossible, the air wont get out of my ears no matter how hard i try.
Sometimes the air goes out in my eays (tear-channels).
I have visited a doctor that have checked my ears and it seems that is no problems with them.
Could it be my sinus that is the problem??
I have used a Swedish tobacco that is called snus in Sweden
could it be that the snus irritates my mucous membrane and my sinus , anyway im going to quit using snus its not good anyway .
Is there anyone that have experienced the same problems with the sinus??
I would be happy for feedback and advices

Cheers Jeppe.

My mistake

Sorry for making a new thread on an exisitng subject theres a thread on equalization problems

sorry :(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT