• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

site i can get a Mamba kit at?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BaerClaw

Carp Killa
Jun 16, 2007
Im in the Mequon, WI area and just wanted to see if anyone is using one around the WI area and also knows where i can order one at? i search mamba kit and i just get other forums talking about them! :head

Last edited:
just thought Id put up so pics from last winter in Winona MN. in the one pic you can see a truck and ice shanties out on the lake! no fish that day.

i need a water proof camera!:)

Attachments

• IMG_2406.jpg
    IMG_2406.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2417.jpg
    IMG_2417.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: foxfish
same spot but in May i didnt feel like gearing all up this day so i was vary cold but the fish were every place spawning.

Attachments

• DSCI0582.JPG
    DSCI0582.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCI0571.JPG
    DSCI0571.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCI0565.JPG
    DSCI0565.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCI0559.JPG
    DSCI0559.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: devondave
just thought Id put up so pics from last winter in Winona MN. in the one pic you can see a truck and ice shanties out on the lake! no fish that day.

i need a water proof camera!:)

Nice effort....burrrr, I like the image with your hood down to keep you from getting too warm.:friday You are one tuff mother, Cheers from Cali.
I used to freedive in a swamp, and a lake in Conn, burning off leech's is no fun.
All the best, Don Paul

Nice effort....burrrr, I like the image with your hood down to keep you from getting too warm.:friday You are one tuff mother, Cheers from Cali.
I used to freedive in a swamp, and a lake in Conn, burning off leech's is no fun.
All the best, Don Paul

haha swamp diving, thats something new! :friday

Good Spearing, James

Hey James, don't give up on the mamba (or any dry barrel system) because they really work well!!!

Hey James, don't give up on the mamba (or any dry barrel system) because they really work well!!!

haha good advice i was just thinking to my self is it worth the time! but ill for sure do what i can to give it a try.

DUDe! that is awsome. were are those pics from. id visit if i had the info....

was out two weeks ago, and had problems with my gun being a piece of ....excrement.
and not penetrating the thick scales...anyways im switching to a doubl band instead.(twin cities)

DUDe! that is awsome. were are those pics from. id visit if i had the info....

was out two weeks ago, and had problems with my gun being a piece of ....excrement.
and not penetrating the thick scales...anyways im switching to a doubl band instead.(twin cities)

i have a double band JBL and still have that happen too me some times but I think its the JBL spear tips not the gun, i wish JBL had shafts that where sharp and barbed. then it would not have to make such a big hole, only as big as the shaft.

its in Winona MN, and it called Winona lakes this spot is right off Huff st. but its better in spring i never see fish when the ice is still on. there are also some real good small quarry lakes in that area to that stay clear most of the summer.

i think im going to make a trip back there this spring to do some diving and flyfishing too.

Last edited:
just some more pics of the winona area.

Attachments

• carp 1.jpg
    carp 1.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 214
  • carp 2.jpg
    carp 2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 213
  • carp 3.jpg
    carp 3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 211
  • carp 4.jpg
    carp 4.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 209
the pic with the carp is at the beach lake i dont know it by any other name, the one from the cliff is Big Lake Winona, and other pic is how i got around all summer fishing and diving from my yak

Attachments

• IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 220
  • suger .jpg
    suger .jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 210
  • crappy.jpg
    crappy.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 210
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT