• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted Smg, Johnson submarine gun!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

alex1

Dec 14, 2006
Looking to add to my collection a double barrel smg in working order to use, dont care if there is no blanks or shafts as i have a quite a few extras? If anyone can help me out it would be great!!
Thanks a lot

Re: Smg, Johnson submarine gun

I just picked up a SMG Johnson Submarine single shaft speargun today at a garagesale. The guy quit diving in early 80s and the gun is illegal to use in California. It looks to have been stored well. No rust and all moving parts from chamber to spool move easily.

I shoot a single band jbl and after reading about what this smg is capable of , I will either hang it in the cave or sell it.

I have a Johnson double barrel submarine gun. Looking for $300 or best offer.l
Just saw this old post, do you still have it for sale? Also by any chance do you have any Ammo Sleeve for this speargun?im thinking of buying one but it does not come with the Ammo Sleeve.

Just saw this old post, do you still have it for sale? Also by any chance do you have any Ammo Sleeve for this speargun?im thinking of buying one but it does not come with the Ammo Sleeve.
have mark 2 magnum with 2 pouches of ammo, purple and orange. has straight spear but not other one. has reel and flotation. Had many years in box. in very good shape. 2 barrel. Looking for best offer.

have mark 2 magnum with 2 pouches of ammo, purple and orange. has straight spear but not other one. has reel and flotation. Had many years in box. in very good shape. 2 barrel. Looking for best offer.
I'll take it, can send me some pictures. Cpowellmiami@gmail
I want it. Send me some pics and we will figure out payment method. Cpowellmiami@ G m a I l . Com

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT