• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Solo Shore Dive - Spearfishing Catch and Cook Mission

Spearfishing Life

Mar 12, 2019
It had been three weeks since my last dive and i was on a mission to collect some fresh fish for the family!!!
No matter if its Bluewater fishing for Tuna or a shallow water shore dive for Mullets...i LOVE Spearfishing!
New video and a quick solo shore dive not far from home!

It had been three weeks since my last dive and i was on a mission to collect some fresh fish for the family!!!
No matter if its Bluewater fishing for Tuna or a shallow water shore dive for Mullets...i LOVE Spearfishing!
New video and a quick solo shore dive not far from home!

minecraftle game

Very nice fish and great video! Thanks so much for sharing the video! I wonder where I can buy diving equipment for spearfishing in Athens.

Very nice fish and great video! Thanks so much for sharing the video! I wonder where I can buy diving equipment for spearfishing in Athens.
Hello John,
Here is the link to my website/ e-shop. -> https://spearfishing-life.com/
There you will find all the necessary freediving-spearfishing equipment and for any other questions, you can also find my e mail.
Feel free to contact me and i ll be glad to help in any way i can!

Thanks
Dimos

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT