• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Someone in for fun times around Biograd Na Moru? (Croatia, close to Zadar)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

LightBlue

Aug 10, 2015
Hi Guys!

My name is Albert and I'll go on vacation to croatia with my family tomorrow. I'm 28 yrs old, form Austria, a bit of a newbie (spearfished in the shallows up to 5M) in Spearfishing but always in for some good times.

Anyone in the area who would like to join?

I'm also more than happy to pay a local for taking me around in the waters a bit (I plan to go 2 afternoons for about 2- 3 hrs).

I like easy going on it while sticking to the safety rules of course.

If it sounds like something for you, please hit me up with a message.

Cheers and thanks,

Albert

PS: I'm always in for a cold beer afterwards or some more :)

Hi Guys!

My name is Albert and I'll go on vacation to croatia with my family tomorrow. I'm 28 yrs old, form Austria, a bit of a newbie (spearfished in the shallows up to 5M) in Spearfishing but always in for some good times.

Anyone in the area who would like to join?

I'm also more than happy to pay a local for taking me around in the waters a bit (I plan to go 2 afternoons for about 2- 3 hrs).

I like easy going on it while sticking to the safety rules of course.

If it sounds like something for you, please hit me up with a message.

Cheers and thanks,

Albert

PS: I'm always in for a cold beer afterwards or some more :)

Hey Albert

I am currently in split for the next few months.
Shoot me a message in case you stop by here :)

Hey Albert. For how long are you there.. im from purkersdorf and will be on dugi otok in juli.

greez

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT