• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Soren

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Brockdorf

Sep 9, 2007
Hello all. I am a 39 year old Police Officer in Florida, and about two weeks now into even knowing what apnea means—even though I am a CMAS two star; that I got almost 20-years ago.
Two strange events happened to me the months. One, I bet several guys that I could hold my breath longer then they could, and I did. But, what surprised me was how many times they came up for air while I was down there. Then someone was talking about how they could swim 25 meters underwater, which lead to another bet where I ran three miles and then swam farther than that underwater. This then lead to me becoming more curious about this subject. I am currently working on seeing how far I can go. Currently I am at a static of 4 min 37 sec.
My picture is of my other project (the logo for it-the website is Travesso), which is a miniature espresso machine. It is about the size of a baseball, and delivers better espresso than many $1500 machines. Hopefully in the next year I will finally go to market with it—it has been a long and expensive process.

Welcome to DB, the "beginner freediving" threads will be a great source of info.

Check out the "Florida Freedivers" thread for possible diving buddies and an opportunity to get wet in fresh water.

Connor

mmm Im gonna have to look into your espresso machine. Is there a basketball size one that can make me a Latte?

Gratz on your 4 + min static im one of those guys who would have to come up and breathe a few times. :(

Welcome to DB

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT