• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sound familiar ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Abriapnea

Jan 16, 2002
Remember Abriapnea , anyone ?
It is I !! (Applause ; cheers ; general pandemonium) ... or not , as you choose .
Why the name change ? Ermm ...:eek: my hotmail acc. got closed and I cant remember my password . :duh
Stephan , if you're out there , can you restore me to my former glory or shall I bug you guys with questions on which end of a speargun to hang on to ect . ?
In brief , I left Thailand a very short step ahead of immigration officials who were strangely curious of some 25 fake visa stamps in my passport . Honest , I dont know how they got there !
Anyway , I am back in Sodwana Bay , South Africa ; hopefully getting a new wetsuit and gun in the next week or so . Sadly had to leave my 145/twin 16 mm./breakaway that Sven envied so much behind ; (hard to look inconspicuous toting that around)
We currently have no internet at Sodwana , but they are working on it .
Will try to keep in touch , but dont expect too much .
Damn , it's nice to see some familiar names here .
Take care all , and happy hunting .

Kings Return:king ! ! !

Will be nice to hear more marlin and jobfish story.....

Welcome again..

Abri,

Your details have been updated and you password emailed to your new yahoo account!

No wonder my PM was never replied......:naughty

Hope all is well with you. I am sure the board will return u to the former glory. Welcome home............back ??? Whatever, just stay here OK...:D. We miss U big time.

Nice to see you are back Abri, hope to hear from you again soon. Keep an eye out for the migra!

Aquiles

Welcome back Abri. One step ahead of the man. Just keep one step ahead of the Johnnies too. Good to hear from ya.
Jay

Thanks guys , its good to be back .:cool:
Unfortunately we still have no internet in Sodwana , so I wont be around much ... there are talks of rectifying the situation sometime in '04 though .
Stephan , WOW ; quick response ...:king , but , I am still 'aqua instead of ' apnea ? :confused: how can I get my apnea password ?
Happy hunting .

Reactions: jimdoe2you
I've read many of your posts dude, nice to meet you in here. Welcome on board :)

Nice to have you back Abri!!!!

One more far the RA troop. Slowly the Riffe army was being outnumbered...........

Game on!!

Abri who? :D

Hey welcome back stranger! You don't know how difficult it's been to not have a single proponent of a euro:girlie gun here. Well, at least one with some serious style points. rofl The legions of wood barreled and threaded tipped spearos awaits your legitimate expertise. :king

Mind the Feds there eh? ;) and gimme a PM to let me know how things are.

hi

Good to see ya alive and well mate, been a long time :waterwork hopefully in the near future we can see you around here more consistently, have many stories too tell ya :cool:

cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT