• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

South Devon 2021

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Trelawney

Aquatic Womble
Jan 12, 2007
It's been a bit quiet on the UK forums the past few years, so I'm going to make an effort to keep the page updated as well as the usual FB pages.

I was in Totnes recently and decided to visit the new location of SpearfishingStore.co.uk, having heard from youtuber JoePk that it had moved to Totnes from Paignton when ownership changed recently. It is located within walking distance of the riverside car park.

However, it was a bit further up hill than I expected (the 6min estimate was for driving , not walking). Turns out that it is at the owners home. As I didn't have any particular purchase in mind I decided not to bother the owner. But I met a wife, waiting for her hubby and she said he was in the owner's basement.

So there is currently no actual shop as such. But I bought my first spearing gear from a similar set-up and got great advice. Helps keep costs down. I also bought my Quintaneroo triathlon wetsuit from a couple's basement because the opening of their Fleet Feet store had been delayed. I had both owners and an employee helping me!

Its been a while again since i posted and even longer since i did any small videos. I started doing a few videos at the start of this season. Bit basic but to the point. I do remember we started a video thread on here for UK vids but cant find it so thought it would be ok on here .

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT