• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spanish Wells, Bahamas Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

saltedbutter

Sep 9, 2022
Heading to Spanish Wells in a couple of weeks. We're renting a boat the whole time and I want to spearfish as much as possible. Never been the Bahamas before and I only have spearfishing experience in South Carolina and Tampa FL. Any intel on where to go, whats there this time of year, what to avoid etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Heading to Spanish Wells in a couple of weeks. We're renting a boat the whole time and I want to spearfish as much as possible. Never been the Bahamas before and I only have spearfishing experience in South Carolina and Tampa FL. Any intel on where to go, whats there this time of year, what to avoid etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hit up Mus Be Dreamin Charters and tell him Black Reef sent you. Nathaniel is good people with generations of family in the bahamas and loads of diving experience

Spanish Wells in the Bahamas is a great spot for spearfishing. Some popular areas to explore are The Current Cut, Devil's Backbone, and James Point. Targeted species include grouper, snapper, jacks, hogfish, and lionfish. Familiarize yourself with local regulations, dive with a buddy, check weather conditions, and respect the marine environment. Pack your spearfishing gear and consider hiring a local guide for a great experience. Enjoy your trip and happy spearfishing!

Spanish Wells in the Bahamas is a great spot for spearfishing. Some popular areas to explore are The Current Cut, Devil's Backbone, and James Point. Targeted species include grouper, snapper, jacks, hogfish, and lionfish. Familiarize yourself with local regulations, dive with a buddy, check weather conditions, and respect the marine environment. Pack your spearfishing gear and consider hiring a local guide for a great experience. Enjoy your trip and happy spearfishing! P.S. I just wanted to add that I will soon have this trip to Bahamas as well and after that, I consider going to Dubai and finally experience wakesurfing rented on https://yeprent.com/wakesurf-dubai
when do you plan to go to the Bahamas?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT