• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spear/freedive shops in ireland/UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy_92

Dec 22, 2005
hi all,

im residing in dublin, ireland till this december. travelling between june and august, interested in doing some sort of freedive training before heading over to the mediterannean. i cannot find any shops that sell freedive fins, all shops (2) are scuba shops. where could i purchase some long bladed fins and a low-volume mask?? are there any on-line shops you find useful and recommend? if so, how do i manage to get the right size?

thanks in advance

Hi iggy, It's pretty difficult to find anything like that in dive shops,or at least it is down here in cornwall.I myself use Spearguns by Spearo uk ltd finest supplier of speargun, monofins, speargun and freediving equipment and Apnea Online Store for most of my spearing kit.
You may also like to try Scubastore - Diving Gear and Dive Equipment, Diveinn and SUBPROF.COM | Apnea , Scuba, Snorkeling, Swimming, Nautical online Shop .

Between the four of those shops you have a good choice of nearly everything on the market.If you need to know what a product is like or need advice on a product,just ask on here and you'll get a lot of help.

Take it easy.

Badlander is right, Dave at Spearo uk and Apnea are both good.
Give either a ring and you’ll find them very helpful.

Scubastore is very quick, provided they have the item in stock. The website tells you if it's in stock. Often if I order on Sunday evening my parcel arrives on Tuesday morning. Thats what I call good service. Cheap too.
Scubastore.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT