• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spearfishing cups in england

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

uvjagt

Nov 4, 2003
The danish national team would like to join a competition in england 2005.
dos any one have some info I would like to hear
best regards johan denmark

Competition dates have not been set for 2005 yet, but the Danish team would be made very welcome at any BSA competition. The dates will be decided in November, but the competitions are normally in July and August
Are the Danish team going to the Worlds in Chile?
cheers
dave
www.spearo.co.uk

chile and spearing england

I think we might send a team next year and we are going to chile but cmas excluded us from competing, never the less they did permit us a few month ago, but the plain tickets can´t be chanced... so we are going to chile but I don´t know if we are allowed to compete

Hi Johan,
Come and say hi to the British team while you are there, we will be in Iquique scouting for the 2 weeks before the competition
cheers
dave
www.spearo.co.uk

spearing Chile

We will contact you when we come to Iqueqie, do you have any info on wath gear we need?

I suppose that 5-7mm suit and 90-110 guns would do the job

I heard that the biggest fish are around 10 kg

I think the water temp will be 12-14c, and possibly not very clear. I will be taking 60, 75, 90 and 110 guns
cheers
dave
www.spearo.co.uk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT