• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spearfishing NO MORE!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo tambien pesco submarino

O se me olvido yo pesco submarino tambien me crie en la bahia de matanzas en esto --pero ahora vivo en usa new jersey ...y estoy por el momento entrenando apena solo en la piscina...

Daniel,

Soy Argentino, pero vivo en Miami, cosa que me califica como "honorary Cuban". Especially if you consider all the chicharrones and cafe cubanos I've consumed.

-- LL

hola

Hola lionel saludos .bueno me alegro me hallas contestado pense que era un amigo mio que se llama igual y precisamente vive en miami--oye no comas mucho -mas bien bucea .

saludos

Daniel.

hola

Bueno se me olvido decir ..me puse contento cuando vi el espanol pense que me habia confundido y habia entrado en otro forum...

bueno se rompio una barrera esta ves la del idiioma haber si no me sacan de aqui por hablar espanol.

" SHALOM"

Daniel.

Hi

Hi Shaca .....are you español ? Im cuban - my grandfather was from las palmas -islas canaria.

tal parece que no gusta mucho los chicharrones aqui . mejor hablemos de ensaladas

" It is always too soon to quit"
V .Raymond Edman
Saludos

Daniel.

I am from Gibraltar.We speak Spanish and English.

Enasaladas de atun fresco are the best. Un poquito de limon and Yeah baby!!!

None of that canned tuna crap.

You'd fit in well over here. WHen we can't find the word we want in one language we just use the other. Everyone understands so its great.

WELL Gentelmen
I hunt Bahamian waters. Spearguns are illegal. Spearing while on any type of breathing device is illegal. Freediving with a triggerless speargun is all that is legal. This gives the fish a sporting chance. It seems to be working for the Bahamas. I see more countries moving in this direction. Even in areas where the local people look badly on triggered guns and air, they somehow tolerate freediving with a sling! Personally, I think high powered triggered spearguns belong in the blue water environment not on the reefs. I also agree with no fish taking zones! Fish need some sort of sanctuary from us killer monkeys.
But if other areas move to triggerless spearguns and freediving like the Bahamas, I like to have the best. Thats why I invented a new concept for triggerless spearguns. Check it out at http://www.hawaiiansling.net It could be the future?
Ray Uppstrom

Spearfishing no more

WELL Gentelmen
I hunt Bahamian waters. Spearguns are illegal. Spearing while on any type of breathing device is illegal. Freediving with a triggerless speargun is all that is legal. This gives the fish a sporting chance. It seems to be working for the Bahamas. I see more countries moving in this direction. Even in areas where the local people look badly on triggered guns and air, they somehow tolerate freediving with a sling! Personally, I think high powered triggered spearguns belong in the blue water environment not on the reefs. I also agree with no fish taking zones! Fish need some sort of sanctuary from us killer monkeys.
But if other areas move to triggerless spearguns and freediving like the Bahamas, I like to have the best. Thats why I invented a new concept for triggerless spearguns. Check it out at http://www.hawaiiansling.net It could be the future?:D

WELL Gentelmen
But if other areas move to triggerless spearguns and freediving like the Bahamas, I like to have the best. Thats why I invented a new concept for triggerless spearguns. Check it out at http://www.hawaiiansling.net It could be the future?:D

Just for your info ruppst.

Most people on this forum spearfish whilst holding their breath. Thought you might want to read up before posting your opinions. If you want to hunt with a hawaiian sling by all means but don't go preaching.

:naughty

Reactions: andrsn
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT