• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing Partner Need It In Miami.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ja1662003

Dec 5, 2005
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS ALAN THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER WRITE IN A CHATROOM AND I LIKE TO SAY THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY TO FIND THIS WEBSITE ,I DONT KNOW IF I COULD SAY THAT I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THE SPORT OF FREEDIVING AND SPEARFISHING WITH THE SAME PASSION THAT I FEEL MAYBE I'M ASKING FOR TO MUCH, MY WIFE SAID THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN THINK OF, SHE IS PROBABLY RIGHT I WILL SAY 90% THERE IS ANOTHER 100% FOR MY LITLE PRINCES. THE REASON I'M WRITING TODAY IT IS BECAUSE I NEED A SPEARFISHING PARTNER , I HAD ONE BUT MY JOB TOOK MY SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS AWAY AND WITH THAT WENT MY PARTNER, MY DAYS OFF ARE TUESDAYS,WENESD AND THURSDAY. I LIVED IN MIAMI,FLORIDA 40 MILES FROM KEY LARGO, I HAVE A 25 F CENTER CONSOLE W A 200 MERCURY 2001 i'M IN LOVE WITH THAT BOAT,BUT I'M MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART MY PARTNER .IF ANYONE WILL LIKE TO START THE AVENTURE LET ME KNOW I'M READY TO GO. MY PERSONAL E-MAIL IS JA1662003@HOTMAIL.COM ,,,,IF ANYONE ON VACATION ON ONE OF MY DAYS OFF SEND ME E-MAIL I BE HAPPY TO TAKE YOU WITH ME. WE WILL SPLIT THE EXPENSES.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT