• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing Place on Sithonia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Darko Vukoje

Mar 6, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to spend my summer vacation on Sithonia. I've been there many times and it is beautiful. But this time I'd like to try spearfishing.

I am beginner with only one season on spearfishing.

Can someone please recommend me some place on Sithonia good for spearfishing beginners? I am thinking o Vourvouru but have no idea it is good for spearfishing.

Thanks in advance,
Darko

best lokation is from Ormos Panagias to Vourvurou , iceland Diaporo...

išao sam 5 godina u Vurvuru, od 1995 do 1999, najbolja destinacija ona 2 mala ostrovčića blizu plaže Karidi Bič. Onda nisu tražili dozvole za ribu, samo je oktopod bio zaštićen leti a i mali oktopodi su bili zabranjeni. Ako imaš motorni čamac i otok Diaporo je dobra lokacija , a na ove male ostrovčiće može da dođeš i malim gumenim čamcem na veslanje. Može i kod kamenite plaže, sa leve strane plaže Karidi Bič, ako nema ljudi.
Ako budeš smešten u Ormos Panagias, onda možeš kolima da ideš na kamenita mesta blizu plaže Tango. Za početak može i u samom Ormos Panagiasu desno od luke ima kameniti deo.

best lokation is from Ormos Panagias to Vourvurou , iceland Diaporo...

išao sam 5 godina u Vurvuru, od 1995 do 1999, najbolja destinacija ona 2 mala ostrovčića blizu plaže Karidi Bič. Onda nisu tražili dozvole za ribu, samo je oktopod bio zaštićen leti a i mali oktopodi su bili zabranjeni. Ako imaš motorni čamac i otok Diaporo je dobra lokacija , a na ove male ostrovčiće može da dođeš i malim gumenim čamcem na veslanje. Može i kod kamenite plaže, sa leve strane plaže Karidi Bič, ako nema ljudi.
Ako budeš smešten u Ormos Panagias, onda možeš kolima da ideš na kamenita mesta blizu plaže Tango. Za početak može i u samom Ormos Panagiasu desno od luke ima kameniti deo.

Hvala puno na korisnim informacijama!

It's been almost 20 years, but I'm memory the location where I was hunting, with a simply Turkish spear rifle, I mean 60cm; The best locations were those two around the island of Kalamaria, the first big picture of 2 locations, especially the rocks there speed boat can't come, and I hunted without a signal float. Otherwise, the average Greeks (at that time) was bad in spear fishing, they fired from long distant and scared fish, but they was good at catching the octopus with their hands and have various tools.....
29244101_10155455099396172_4826561514259349504_n.jpg

29261069_10155455111556172_1145789818786021376_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, our English speaking moderators cant read your post, could you please write in English.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I apologize for the text on Croatian; yet the answer to the question is given in English, and the spearfishing locations are rounded on the maps; the more extensive text is fisherman experience for 20 years ago, irrelevant to the question .. thanks for understanding about my lower knowledge of English

Reactions: foxfish
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT