• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing spot in Qatar

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Doha2019

Jul 25, 2020
Hello my spearo friends
Is there any reef around qatar that enable me spearfishing from beach. I have been recently in inland sea the water seems to be rich but the visibility is poor. I appreciate if any of you here suggest me some good spots.

Hello my spearo friends
Is there any reef around qatar that enable me spearfishing from beach. I have been recently in inland sea the water seems to be rich but the visibility is poor. I appreciate if any of you here suggest me some good spots.
You can head over to the dukhan area..
Good viz with lots of life
But the downside is too shallow and small species

You can head over to the dukhan area..
Good viz with lots of life
But the downside is too shallow and small species
Hi everyone. I'm a very experienced spearo from Australia with 30 years of experience. I am moving to Doha in January and trying to find out more info about spearing in Qatar. Is there anyone still following this thread that may be able to help me?

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm a very experienced spearo from Australia with 30 years of experience. I am moving to Doha in January and trying to find out more info about spearing in Qatar. Is there anyone still following this thread that may be able to help me?

Thanks!
hey mate, I'm from Aus and just moved to Qatar. I've just received my spearguns/gear and about to do some exploring. shore dives. give me a yell when you're here. cheers/Ben

I know this is an older thread, but anyone on the thread still active? Moving to Doha in late January, looking for any opportunity for spearing (or just freediving in general).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT