• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spearfishing vacation in europe in feb

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

uvjagt

Nov 4, 2003
I am a guy from denmark who would like to do a two weeks vacation in february, I seek warm clear waters and good underwater nature. Not nssesaryly a lot of easy fish.

But I am a student so South africa new zealand austraila etc. are out of my budget.

So do Any of you have any experience with the cheap standard vacations in europe.
Like mallorca, teneriffe, menorca, madeira, turkey grece etc.

I think mallorca is good but the water is 13 degrees... better than denmark but not much.

Johan denmark

Turkey will be cold and windy in Feb as well...

13 degrees is about the warmest you'll find in the western med.

For warmer water you'll need to look at the coasts of Sardinia or croatia I think.

My £0.02

our southern cost (Turkey) is now 17C max, eagean shore is ranging from 17-12C I guess at february you will find the coldest water all over the med :(

here is good....

don't sure about the water temp. but th visibility was great when i was enter lastly :)) cheap place also (for european).

madeira

I have surfed the net and madeira look like a good place, rocky shores, warm water and challeging fishes.
But are there any regulations at the spearfishing in madeira?

johan

ask a travel agency who is familiar with some at least scuba tours...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT