• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing video game for PC and XBOX

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Doug Krause

Equipment Manufacturer
Oct 27, 2008
Interesting - just stumbled across this - direct link for more info: Spearfishing videogame

sf_cover.jpg

Name: Spearfishing
Genre: Simulator/arcade
Language: English
Ship Date: March 2010

If you pre-order "Spearfishing" now, you'll automatically get access to the Beta Version of the game. Additionally you'll receive two exclusive levels at no extra cost !

And another EXCLUSIVE offer - if you pre-order game and become a fan of our Facebook page[/URL], we will include YOUR NAME at Game Credits section!

Pre-order PC digital distribution version for $45.40 / 29.99 EUR

Spearfishing is the first underwater next-gen hunting simulator. This game will be ideal for those, who like action, simulator games and also for underwater hunting fanatics.

Precise simulation, unbelievable graphics and original sound effects will make the diving amazingly realistic,allowing the complete experience of underwater hunting.

Players will undergo special training courses, will take part in amateur and professional class competitions and will be able to get a World-class Master of Sport title, to set his professional team and to provide a private training in such an entertaining and complex activity as underwater hunting.

Spearfishing videogame

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think you will sell many of them here - the stabbing a shark in the gills simulation was interesting , im glad its all fake.

Finally!!
I would love to see this be a hit!

What would even cooler is if they had authentic gear i.e. Omer guns, C4 fins ect ect that you could buy with money of some sort.

Dont you think that would be cool?

Cool , but I hope they program out the shark stabbing , I wouldn't mind
bumping them with the tip. I feel the stabbing is goofy and uncalled for.
Cheers, Don Paul

The shark killin is kind of badass move :cool: , but the should I think a realist mode with just one or two spearshots camo suits frc diving,plastic/carbon blades, etc should suit this game like a glove giving it the necessary adrenaline without hurting virtual sharks:thankyou

PS:I see the scubapro symbol soo it should have some real life gear

PS:eek:f course ultra underwater psyco with underwater machine gun and sharks like jaws would also be cool :duh

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT