• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Speargun 106cm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spaghetti

Campari Survivor
May 31, 2005
I'm selling my trusty 106cm speargun Omer Master Competition "Alberto March" signature.
I'll let it go for 100 euro (negotiable) + shipping , Europe only, payment via Western Union money transfer.
The speargun comes with a brand new Omer Match reel with 40 meters of Omer braided reelline, brand new Omer Power 18 circular band, brand new Omer 6,3mm shaft with 3 sharkfins.
Considering the price of the brand new accessories (reel costed to me 28 euros, shaft 22 euros, bands 16 euros), the gun itself is being sold for the stupid price of 34 euro (negotiable) + shipping.
It features (modified) open muzzle, Excalibur handle and a splendid shaped carbon/kevlar barrell with half lenght rail and half length cuttlefish bone section.
Pics below in posts 14, 15 and 16
by now, some comments about the gun model we're talking about:
http://forums.deeperblue.com/hunting-equipment/33063-omer-master-competition-116-a.html

Last edited:
Spaghetti

What are you buying ?

I've bought a C4 Monoscocca 100 FS (but it's actually a 104 as for bands stretch). It's here with me right now.

This is why the Master Comp 106 has to go: I'll no more keep guns uselessly in the cellar (and the mortgage has raised...).
I wish some good DB friend will get it: the gun is used but still very nice, the price is fair and I'm selling it all kitted with brand new quality shaft, band and reel.

Reactions: strangelove
welcome to the wonderful world of c4!!!! ill bet you made room for it in your bed

Talking about my bed, you should know this:
the parcel with the gun was delivered at home on my wife's birthday!!! :rofl
And she went to the fence for the deliver signature!!! rofl rofl
And she thought it was HER birthday present!!! rofl rofl rofl
So in short, I don't have a bed to sleep in at the moment...:crutch

Spaghetti

I think a C4 gun is well worth the trouble !

Thanks for your kind words in these hard times I'm going through with the missus.
But also a Master Comp would be worth the trouble with all the wives out there. Anyone will buy the gun I'm selling?

bump:
I'm selling my trusty 106cm speargun Omer Master Competition "Alberto March" signature.
I'll let it go for 100 euro (negotiable) + shipping , Europe only, payment via Western Union money transfer.
The speargun comes with a brand new Omer Match reel with 40 meters of Omer braided reelline, brand new Omer Power 18 circular band, brand new Omer 6,3mm shaft with 3 sharkfins.
Considering the price of the brand new accessories (reel costed to me 28 euros, shaft 22 euros, bands 16 euros), the gun itself is being sold for the stupid price of 34 euro (negotiable) + shipping.
It features (modified) open muzzle, Excalibur handle and a splendid shaped carbon/kevlar barrell with half lenght rail and half length cuttlefish bone section.
Pics will follow if anyone wants pics

Reactions: settingsteel
I am expressing sympathy for the terrible suffering and sacrifice you must make for your C4. For some reason DB will not let me give you rep points! So here are several hundred.
I would buy your Omer but must direct my resources toward monofins - of which I seem to need always MORE!

Reactions: Marwan
So in short, I don't have a bed to sleep in at the moment...:crutch

I feel your pain brother but that C4 should be a nice sustitute for a while at least...take some rep to ease the pain...you should sell that gun fast at that price!

Spaggie me old pal, I’m tempted very tempted indeed.
Not that I need a 100+ gun that often, but it would be nice just to have one anyway.
And as everyone is giving you Rep for the wifey mix up have some from me to

Reactions: settingsteel
Spaggie me old pal, I’m tempted very tempted indeed.
Not that I need a 100+ gun that often, but it would be nice just to have one anyway.
And as everyone is giving you Rep for the wifey mix up have some from me to

Podge think, just think of the extreme mojo that will come from that gun, as it was formerly owned by none other than the Spago...its an investment in a cooler full of fish future:friday

I bought my 90 from Spaggie and funnily enough everything I’ve pointed it at has ended up home in my freezer.
The only reason I’m having to think about this one is that a 106cms gun is a real long one for my fishing and I just don’t think I’ll get the use from it, which would be a shame for one of Spaggies old guns not to be used.

Oh my boys! You're fantastic!
Tone: you're hired as my super-mega-hyper central sales manager!
Podge: so happy you enjoyed the gun I sold last year, and remember: one always begs two!
Here come some piccies live from spaghetti's toy-room:

Attachments

• fuci2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 191
  • fuci3.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 173
  • fuci6.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 192
  • fuci9.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 175
  • fuci10.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 168
and more pics: see the shape of the barrell with those side wingies and the carbon rail

Attachments

• fuci15.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 165
  • fuci14.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 168
  • fuci13.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 172
  • fuci12.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 175
And three more again

Attachments

• FUCIX.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 167
  • FUCIX1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 153
  • fucci.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 169
Hey guys, Elvis has NOT left the building yet!

Attachments

• fuccibig.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 159
Dear Spaghetti,

You have a very interesting house.

Sincerely,
Fondueset

Dear Spaghetti,

You have a very interesting house.

Sincerely,
Fondueset

That is the living room, you should see the baby's room, it's much more full of toys. Toys everywhere. And pictures of fish all over the walls painted in baby blue. I think it's all about a form of overcompensation for something.

Meanwhile I've had five offers for the speargun but Podge and the hawaian guy are still on top of the list. Decisions, decisions...

PS: the bit of picture you see behind the gun in one the pics is not of fish:it's a reproduction of Simone Martini's "Guidoriccio da Fogliano", portraying Guidoriccio, commander of the militia of Sienna, making reconneissance of the battlefield before the siege of Montemassi. Just for your information.

Attachments

• fuci9.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…