• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Speargun 106cm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Strangelove,
Your governor says that from Alaska, on a clear day, you can spot Russia, that is Europe.
Anyway now the offer is valid worldwide, but mind the shipping costs:
From Italy to USA the shipping cost is 46 euro (+90=136 euro)
From Italy to UK the shipping cost is 33 euro (+90=123 euro).

Spagetti
Be able to spot Russia is what gives Sarah credentials to be vice president !
Sarah is good looking but she is full of hot air too, I was not shopping for a gun at this point in time, since it is about to snow here. But let me check the exchange rate the us dollar is such bad currency these days.

Aye Strangelove - Sarah looks like she could bite through 3/4 inch stainless steel cable. She's a milf for sure though, at least by republican standards.

Spaghetti, I've been trying to figure out how to send framed and matted prints over there to help you with your lack of decoration... So far it looks best if I just fly over and carry it with me.

Reactions: strangelove
Spaghetti

This week started pretty bad, let me see how it looks on Friday, if you have not sold the gun yet, we talk !

Fondueset, I agree milf for sure, at least this time US will have a vice presidente who can shot a gun !

How much to ship it to australia do you know? Looks the goods.

to Australia it should be 49 euro with Poste Italiane.

Fondueset: bring on some of them Ptsk! (you know what) :)

Strangelove: your best pick, IMHO, would be a president who can shoot a speargun Ben Smith's Blog: Obama as speargunner, aspiring fly fisherman - Politico.com

Jordan: I'm hard pressed by many people who say they're interested in buying my gun but then they don't follow up. Decisions, decisions...:)

How much for plastic Elvis?! Brilliant:D (Does he light up?!)
Nice looking gun, is that an Omer Competition 50 reel?

Spagetti
Be able to spot Russia is what gives Sarah credentials to be vice president !
Sarah is good looking but she is full of hot air too, I was not shopping for a gun at this point in time, since it is about to snow here. But let me check the exchange rate the us dollar is such bad currency these days.
She's a looker & could take me hunting anytime. And she has a son in the army (you'd have trouble finding any British politician, let alone cabinet member, with a child in the army). But VP:hmm Mind you, the competition (for VP) doesn't look any betterrofl.

Good news though, the $ has strengthened considerably over recent weeks (all the banks going belly up must be good for America!):

1.00 USD = 0.725874 EUR
United States Dollars Euro
1 USD = 0.725874 EUR 1 EUR = 1.37765 USD

XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

It ain't $1.54/£1, as it was for years in the late 80s/early 90s but it aint $2.03, as it was more recently, either.

Strangelove: your best pick, IMHO, would be a president who can shoot a speargun Ben Smith's Blog: Obama as speargunner, aspiring fly fisherman - Politico.com
Obama is an Hawaiian spearo?!!! That deserves a thread in its own right. They need to publicize that more if they want to counteract the Palin Elk hunting vote:D We need more spearos in power (check out the EU thread, animal rights activists have taken over the Green Party in England & Wales). I bet Putin spearfishes. Any of our Hawaiian friends know anything about this? I have Republican leanings but like the look/sound of Barack (but what do I know, I liked the look of George W. before he was elected:duh). Perhaps he should stand for British PM instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: strangelove
X

An extra gun may be a good thing have in these trouble days ! Any way I don't vote here in U.S. but if I did it would go for the spearfisheman !

I will kick his tires, it is a very nice set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
I'm sorry, it's sold. Sorry. But after 3 weeks from thread start it had to be sold, and sold it is.

Reactions: podge
xxx EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA xxx
The guy who bought the gun says he doesn't like it and will send it back to me. Of course he claims his money back.

But funny enough, I havent' received his payment yet (and HE claims his money back!!! I claim MY money!! AND my beautiful gun!!!). Afammoccacchitemmuort!

Last edited:
If you get the gun back, I'll take it and not pay ya for it!! :D

How perfectly sweet! :inlove
For now I have no gun and no money. I need somebody to tell me "I feel your pain, bro". "Oh what a MF that dude must be" "Oh such a shame my friend" et cetera et cetera et cetera....rofl

I'm sorry for your loss bro. If you would have given the gun to me I could have taken good care of it! I'm sure you will recover the gun soon! Did he send you a check that is "in the mail"?

i fell your pain spaggo ....one piece of advice though, if you do get the gun back dont sell it! that was a very special gun which you had a lot of appreciation for.. keep it

i fell your pain spaggo ....one piece of advice though, if you do get the gun back dont sell it! that was a very special gun which you had a lot of appreciation for.. keep it

Are you saying the busted deal was an omen?? Fate??? He has a point Spaggs!! :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT