• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Speargun 106cm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

All my fault, I should have bought this gun !

BTW, what he did not like about it ?

the encouraging news is that I've received the payment at last.
On the other end we've agreed he'll send the speargun back to me (and money back to him).
For Strangelove:
I don't know what's wrong with this guy: he says he tried it in water and it shot accurate. He also says he enjoyed the fine tracking and balance of my gun.
What he didn't like: he expected it to have a longer shooting range (the accurate range is three meters from the speartip: he want's more), and also complained the barrell to be flexible. I told him it's superlight carbon/kevlar filled with foam: it's made on purpose slightly flexible, but it does not affect accuracy in any way. In facts he himself tried it on a wood target, and it shot accurate.
Anyway: he was calling me on the cell phone day and night. Give it a cut, boy! Send it back and leave me in peace!

Now I'm looking forward to get the gun back, hoping no damage from the treatment of Mr.Dontlikeit and the double tour with Poste Italiane.
If the gun is okay I'll put it again for sale and Strangelove has the priority.

As an extension of Marwan's logic - I would say the gun did not like this buyer. Let it find the next one.

Spags, you get the gun back yet? Or did you have the guy mail it straight to Strange?

Put the detail of the guy who bought and return it so we have reference in the future when selling to somebody. Right? Not sure if it's ethical thou.

Perhaps he thought having an accurate speargun is "unsporting"?!
As an extension of Marwan's logic - I would say the gun did not like this buyer. Let it find the next one.
Indeed, "the wand chooses the Wizard". Perhaps this "wand" was destined for strange love, I mean Strangelove?!

...It ain't $1.54/£1, as it was for years in the late 80s/early 90s but it aint $2.03, as it was more recently, either.
What a difference 3 weeks makes! $1.54/£1 was reached again this week! The more things change the more they stay the same! (Everybody ready to relive "the Winter of Discontent"?). Looks like the euro has suffered a similar, and perhaps more consistent, drop against the $.

Last edited:
Spaghetti

What is the status of this gun ? Did you get your gun back, or this has became the great legend of Spaghetti's Omer gun !

Let me know

Rafael I sent you a mail the other day but it came back as "delivery error" (???).
However, the gun is back home now. I haven't had time to check if it's okay after the double tour with Poste Italiane. But if it's okay as I hope, the gun will be yours (as shown in pictures with Match reel, sharkfin shaft and Power 18 bands), along with a couple of free prezzies to reward your patience...

I think I know what the issue was with my messages, I hope I've corrected, I've just sent you a PM with an alternate address.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…