• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearguns For Sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Blenny

Blenny
Jan 19, 2006
I have decided to reduce the number of guns I own for space reasons and have therefore worked on three giving them new rubbers,line and wishbones as necessary so that they are each serviceable and ready to take more fish:-
Sporasub Black Viper Railgun 75cm
Beuchat Espadon 75cm
Beuchat Mundial 60cm +spare spear (Fits into a large suitcase)

I would like these to benefit someone starting out so am offering all three guns for the giveaway price of £ 35, buyer to collect from Dorset. First come first served Tel. 01297-489226.

I am very very interested. I would buy today if you could post the guns. Any chance of posting? I will pay all costs, Private message me if you would like.

Many Thanks,
Huw

hi,
ok but I'm unsure of the cost of sending them and you haven't indicated where to. If you respond with your address I can try and establish the cost for you.

Ian Rodger

I would also be greatly interested if you'd be able to ship to the U.S. I've been wanting to get a used gun from an experienced spearo for a long time. Jim

Blenny,

I have sent you a private message with my address. Feel free to email me by clicking on the logo underneath my rep power, post numbers etc.

Many Thanks,
Huw

I'm sorry but the cost of shipping to the US plus your customs problems suggest you'd be better buying within the US.

Hi Blenny,
I know a beginner who could use a 75cm gun. I will let him know. (Also somewhat interested in the 60cm). Can pick up.

Last edited:
Hi,

I already have three guys interested in all three guns so I'm hopeful they're sold. Sorry.

Hi blenny! just dropping a message to let you know that your 75cm sporasub blackviper worked a treat today for the bass!

Cheers,
Huw

Hi Huw,

I'm delighted to hear it. I too have been amongst the bass with some success. Long may it continue!

Cheers,

Ian:inlove

:inlove indeed! Dave has had an amazing bream too! has been a great summer already!

Huw.

Congratz Huw!
NOW:
If anyone interested, I have a Sporasub Viper 75cm for sale, never been in the sea, armed with a new shaft Seatec Top Extreme 6,35mm and Dessault 16mm bands. Plus a loop of 10 meters Dyneema.
I sell in Europe only, 55 Euro + shipping.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT