• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearshark32

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Victor Reyes

Aug 18, 2007
Hi,

My name is Victor "Spearshark32". I am from Puerto Rico City of Guayama located in the Southeast of the Island. Guayama City is named after the great Cacique Guamani of this region before the Spanish arrive in 1492. The natives back then were the pioneers of spearfishing for thousands of years ago. So we honor these heroes from the past. And today we continue the legacy and we hunt with hightech equipement to capture our pray: Muttons Snappers, Black Groupers, Wahoos, Dorados ect. Now in 2007 the spearfishing adventure continues.

Victor Reyes
spearshark32

Hi Victor, welcome to db. Do you have any photos of fish you catch?

Hi Dallasdiver,

In regards of Rob Reyes being family related unfortunately not, I would of like Rob to be my big brother that's for sure, but I am quite sure there has to be some DNA strand tying us because as you already know we are both share a passion for spearfishing, we are "Boricuas" Puertoricans, have the same last name and we love to eat fish and lobster. There is no question we must be ralated in someway. I really admire Rob, he is real inspiration in the art of spearfishing. I am currently living in Chicago Illinois. I was recently in Puerto Rico for vacations in the month of July for two weeks and I just can't wait to go back, this time permanently. Back to Hogfish and Mutton Snapper tropical paradise my friend!!! Wahoooooooo!!!

Regards,

Victor M. Reyes
spearshark32@yahoo.com

Hi Victor, welcome to db. Do you have any photos of fish you catch?

I do have alot of photos but my photos have not been taken by Digital Cams so I can't post them. I have to ask my dive bud, I think he might have some, if he does I will post them.

Regards,

Victor Reyes
spearshark32

O well never mind but you will need to buy your self a new camera then?
If you have a half decent digital camera you can photograph you existing photos quite successfully :)

Not one for records but I hunt for bass here in my home waters, they are very good eating & grow to around 10-12lb.
We have our own thread Guernsey 2007 please have a look around.

Not one for records but I hunt for bass here in my home waters, they are very good eating & grow to around 10-12lb.
We have our own thread Guernsey 2007 please have a look around.

Hey sounds great. I have a great salsa recipe for those fish buddy that you won't believe. Salsa Isleña, some of the ingredients are tomatoes sauce of course, fallowed by garlic, onions, and some other secret stuff pal. You fry the fish first while you prepare the Salsa Isleña, finally when the everything is done you spread the salsa over the fish and MMMM!!! you are ready for the feast. Oh! don't forget a nice cold beer to go along with it Wahooooo!!!! Spearshark32

Hey Victor! Welcome to DB!
You are aware, I assume, that there's a recipe section here and people are just licking their fingers for some more neat stuff to do to their catch! :p
Looking forward to reading more of that. - Yum!

Welcome aboard! What is the high season for pelagics in Puerto Rico?

Attachments

• logo_jpeg_en.jpg
    logo_jpeg_en.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 127
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT