• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

specialfins x sporasub

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

buble

Jun 21, 2004
hi

Fell like it is a time to upgrade from my old gara 2000lds. I was looking at SPECIALFIN STEREO PRO( fiber not carbon). Than here in the DB shop I saw H.DESSAULT PURE CARBON. The price is basically the same so that is not an issue. I understand + and - of both materials ( at least I think I do :duh ) and it will be used only for diving nothing predatory.

1. Your choice
2. Why

thanks

1: Specialfins StereoPro

2: Why? When I recieved them I immediatly fell in love with them, you can get them in a dark or light camouflage colour without extra expense. Also they also deliver the same snap as a carbon fin... but maybe not as pronounced as carbon. Also you can dive around reefs and kick off bottoms and the sides of pools without fear that they will snap... To top it off the service from specialfins is more than excellent, Jyri helped me with my millions of questions, which made it very easy to choose exactly what I wanted with my fins... if you find the stereopro too short, ask for it to be made longer or whatever you find it too big or too small (76cm x 19.5cm)

Just to put a a note, mine are the older version shaped like the kelpie and are 75cm x 22cm

Oh yeah! My fins came with the really cool spearo line deluxe bag for FREE! :p :duh :D

Attachments

• sdaadsa.jpg
    sdaadsa.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 327
Heres the second photo... of the backside ! :t

Attachments

• asdaasfdfd.jpg
    asdaasfdfd.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 296
Yeah tried them in the pool only... havent been able to take them out to the ocean yet :(
It did take me a while to get the snap going though... (I needed 1 hour in the pool)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT