• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spot open on the Okeanos Aggressor - Nov 1-9, 2008

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cloustalot

Nov 11, 2007
Trip of a lifetime!!

My dive buddy cancelled and I have a spot on the Okeanos Aggressor for grabs. Female please - cuz I'm female and we would share a room.

The trip is Nov 1 - 9, 2008 but we have to get there the night before (Oct 31). You would have to get yourself to San Jose, CR that day - I am flying in from Houston on the 31st to San Jose.

The spot on the boat is $3095. I have already paid for the spot so you would pay me directly.

Cocos Island is the dive spot - fabulous diving and excursions to the islands as well. Photographers dream!!!

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested!

Christa Loustalot

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT