• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Static apnea training app testers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Shaun0

May 12, 2017
Hi guys and girls

I'm currently in the very early stages of developing a static apnea training app and were wondering if anyone
would like to alpha test it? Its only ready for testing on Android at the moment but IOS will follow shortly.

There will likely be lots of bugs, style issues and missing features but it would be invaluable to get some feedback and feature request etc.

Looking 10 maybe more testers who would give it a good going over and actually use it for training.

It will be multi language as well so what languages would you guys like to see it in.

First in best dressed if you private message (not sure if you can on here) me your google email account associated with your phone i'll add you to the list.

Thanks in Advance

Do you have a list of features already? One thing I haven't seen in apnea apps is the ability to enter your own table (enter the number of rounds and the hold and rest times individually for each round).

Editing to add an example: Let's say I want to do an O2 table but I don't want the hold times to increase by a fixed interval. I generally want the first few rounds to have a longer hold period than the last, like this: 1:00, 2:00, 2:45, 3:15, 3:30, 4:00, etc...

Do you have a list of features already? One thing I haven't seen in apnea apps is the ability to enter your own table (enter the number of rounds and the hold and rest times individually for each round).

Editing to add an example: Let's say I want to do an O2 table but I don't want the hold times to increase by a fixed interval. I generally want the first few rounds to have a longer hold period than the last, like this: 1:00, 2:00, 2:45, 3:15, 3:30, 4:00, etc...

You can do all of that with the Stamina app. It is really good and is still being developed further at the moment.

Sent from the abyss

Hi bboynaki

I didn't think of that.. thanks for the suggestion I'll add that option in shortly.

It's a work in progress at the moment and I'm open to any feature requests/ suggestions.

Currently you can:
  • Create and train the following table
    • 02 - equal change per round
    • co2 - equal change per round
    • mixed - apnea time increases, rest time decreases, equal change per round
    • custom - custom values for each round
    • wonka
  • Record your personal best attempts and view them plotted on a graph.
  • View statistics of tables trained. total time, total apnea time, total rest time, total time trained. Looking to add some graphs but
    i'm not sure what statistic would be useful here. ratio of apnea time to rest time???? open to suggestions
  • View a history of your tables trained and personal best attempts.
  • Change app settings. Vibration feedback, audio feedback, personal best attempt rest, language
Are there any other tables you train on? Walking apnea etc. What statistics would you like to see in the app

Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT